Are you a writer with a passion for lifestyle topics? Do you have unique insights and practical advice to share with a large audience? If so, then you might be a good fit for our lifestyle blog.
At pikiwiki.com, we accept submissions from guest writers who have something interesting and relevant to say about living a healthy, happy, and fulfilling life. Some of the topics we’re interested in include health and fitness, outdoor lifestyle, nutrition, lifestyle design, personal growth, relationships, travel, and more.
If you have an article that you think would be a good fit for our blog, we encourage you to submit it for review. We have a high domain authority (Moz DA 51, Ahrefs DR 48) and a large and growing organic traffic (Ahrefs 12K, Semrush 25K), which means your article will be seen by a significant number of people and have the potential to increase your exposure and grow your audience. Plus, your article will be permanent and continue to generate traffic and authority for your website long after it’s been published.
To submit your article, please follow these guidelines:
- Originality: All articles must be 100% unique and original, with no plagiarism, rehashed content, or spun articles. We use Copyscape to check for duplicate content.
- Word count: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words, but longer articles (2000-2500 words) tend to perform better and will be given priority.
- Topics: Your article must be relevant to our website’s focus on helping people live a better life. This can include topics such as health, fitness, fashion, beauty, travel, photography, spiritual lifestyle, hotels, shopping, sports, entertainment, lifestyle design, personal development, healthy lifestyle (e.g. yoga, camping, hunting), relationships, world news, and more. If you’re not sure if your article is a good fit, please send us a brief summary of what it’s about, and we’ll let you know.
- Tone: All articles should be written in a friendly, helpful, and positive tone.
- Language: All articles must be well-written and free of grammar and spelling errors. We only accept articles written in English.
- Formatting: Please use H2/H3 tags for subheadings and short paragraphs (3-4 sentences per paragraph) to make your article easier to read.
- Images: We require one image (800px wide minimum) as the featured image. If you have any other relevant images (800px wide minimum) that you’d like to include with your article, please send them to us along with your submission.
If you have any questions or would like to submit an article for review, please send it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include a pitch for your article idea and a brief summary of who you are and why you want to write about this topic. We look forward to hearing from you.